Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Are we doomed? Probably!

As a Bears fan, I am used to being let down and used to seeing players not okay to their potential ala David Terrell, oh so many years ago. Or seeing Rex Grossman who I was a fan of, having up and down games. What is the point of my blog this time?

It is simply that I haven't seen a team just be so terrible in my 35 years of existence. This offensive line is the worst of the worst. It's amazing that Jay Cutler and Matt Forte ever gain a yard. If it weren't for Brandon Marshall's grown self and the fact that Cutler is good, we'd be doomed. If Matt Forte wasn't a pro bowl caliber player, he probably wouldn't gain a yard. This offensive line outside of Garza hasn't been good. Our tight ends are average pass catchers but both can block pretty well. Why we ever traded off Greg Olsen is beyond my realm of comprehension.

We are deep at wide reciever and running back. Our running back corps is the deepest in the NFL, arguably. We are also deep at wide reciever. Marshall is a beast. Bennett, my favorite player in the NFL is an underrated talent. Jeffrey is big and has talent. The defense has talent but our coverage unit isn't too deep but has talent.

Feel free to leave me comments. I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment