Friday, March 11, 2011

Deron Williams, the Jazz and the NBA

First and foremost, I think the trade of Deron Williams was moronic. First of all, the trade didn't help either team, nor did it make much sense, since Deron didn't want traded in the first place. He loved being on Utah. It's crazy how I am or was such a Jazz fan until this trade. I was not just a fan of Deron Williams, I was a fan of the Jazz because they've always been big on winning games.  Now they trade away their best player for a slug of average players.  It doesn't make sense.  Whose next Kiralenko? I'm still a Jazz fan, but Utah Jazz management is making it very hard for me to like them.

The Utah Jazz, first of all, what are you thinking? Your logic makes no sense to me. As I stated above, trading away Deron Williams has to be the dumbest idea ever! Almost as bad as Reinsdork, I mean Reinsdorf breaking up the Bulls, (Jordan, Pippen and Rodman).  So I implore Utah, if you have any sense of smarts, you will stop trading away or letting guys go that are loved by the fans, ie Deron Williams, Jerry Sloan resigning and other key veterans leaving like Carlos Boozer.

The NBA, this is one where I'm actually going to praise them.  The NBA has worked hard to become better, and have better ratings.  The problem is organizations like Utah trade away their key players and kill what the NBA is trying to accomplish. The one complaint I do have with the NBA is that they allow players to go pro after just one year in college. I personally think it should be like the NFL and be three years minimum! Just how I see things. Not that these all-star players shouldn't be allowed to make money or get hurt in college but they should be encouraged to get an education!

No comments:

Post a Comment